revolution of social rating
Every year, social networks are gaining popularity, giving users the opportunity to communicate, exchange information, entertainment and just spend a free minute watching their friends. On the other hand, social networks have become a powerful tool for businesses when promoting their products/services by targeting the user audience.
The REPU system (abbreviated from English – "reputation") is a revolutionary project that allows you to completely rethink the way social networks are perceived. REPU is a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology. Technology allows you to completely replace the system of “likes” with the rating - both for users and for companies. The rating, subsequently, can be used as an assessment tool in various areas of the individual’s life - starting with professional skills, financial stability, and ending with all possible aspects of behavior and interaction with the public.
Time, objectiveness, feedback on employees, fragmentation - are only a small part of today's problems
Nowadays, social networks represent a huge database, nearly about every person on earth. By possessing this information, networks provide companies an opportunity to purchase advertising with maximum targeting of the audience of their interest. Thus, a company can create its own page on a social network to present its products / services to users. On the other hand, there are pages of ordinary users as individuals, where a person has the opportunity to blog, share photos and stories from his/her life, and also search for products / services on a social network.
REPU is a platform that allows its users to use the rating and feedback system in everyday life.
Key features for users:
- Providing rating (scores) instead of “likes” for social content.
- Providing ratings and feedbacks about companies
- Managing the company’s reputation for its owners
- Professional rating for recruiters
Closed round price
Price for companies
2016 year 4-th QuarterReputation management and social networks – global market analysis. Development of the primary idea of the platform.
2017 year 1-st Quarter
- Team building
- Development of the project concept
- Development of prototypes
- Initial financing
2017 year 2-nd Quarter
- Studying blockchain in terms of platform integration perspective
- Risk analysis, associated with blockchain
- The start of the platform development
2017 year 3-rd Quarter
- Platform integration with blockchain
- Closed alpha testing of the platform
- ICO market analysis
2017 year 4-th Quarter
- Whitepaper Development
- Smart Contract Development
2018 year January
- Pre-ICO stage
2018 year February - March
- ICO stage
2018 year 2-nd Quarter
- Closed beta testing of the platform among ICO participants
2018 year 2-3 Quarter
- Public testing of the beta version of the platform
2018 year 3-4 Quarter
- Platform release